Batman arrives tomorrow, so I decided to do a few chores.
- Disconnected the water, sewer, cable, & electric connections.
- Pulled in the slide out & jacks.
- Drove the USB around the park to the propane refill area. Thanks, Lakeside!
- Drove back to our spot, set up, and reconnected everything.
- Washed the left side and back of the USB. Front was done two days ago.
- Made friends with two more dog owners in the RV park.
- Washed the right side before new neighbors check in and realize that my wash hose is hooked to their water spigot!
Special thanks to all the kids & dogs who put up with the disruption. More thanks to Barq’s root beer for getting me through today!